- 1 Jeju island Experiences – Korea with a schedule of 3 days 2 nights
- 2 Go to Jeju
- 3 How to get around Jeju?
- 4 Where should you go when traveling Jeju?
- 5 Food needs to be discovered on the island:
- 6 Tourist spots on Jeju Island – Jeju island Experiences
- 7 Jungmun Lava Columns
- 8 Mount Hallasan
- 9 Watch the sunset at the peak of Songaksan
- 10 Love Land Park
- 11 Hello Kitty Museum:
- 12 Manjanggul Lava Tube:
- 13 Attractions near Seogwipo
- 14 Beaches north of the island
Jeju island Experiences – Korea with a schedule of 3 days 2 nights
Go to Jeju
We flew to Jeju on a journey around Korea 10 days and 9 nights, in which the amount of time for Jeju is 3 days 2 nights and still regret it because it is not yet.
With a large island like Jeju, three days on the island is not enough, but enough to sense a certain part of life, culture on the island, and experience most of the sights if there is a calendar.
Coming to of Jeju will usually have to transit at Incheon Airport – Seoul, fare is very cheap if you book early. There are three main airlines flying Seoul – Jeju, Jeju Air, Eastar Jet and T’Way Air, Busan Air or Jin Air, but not many.
If you book early for just <50USD / round trip only, I also booked not the cheapest because I want to choose the right flight time is only 104k KRW ~ 100USD round for two, flight of Jeju Air. The cheap Korean quality is very high, deposit free 15kg per person per turn offline.
How to get around Jeju?
Where should you go when traveling Jeju?
There are two main places to consider when staying in Jeju:
- Jeju Intercity area: This is the city center close to the airport, and also close to the bus station, so it is convenient for those who want to use the bus as the main means of transport on the island. At the same time from here to the airport is also quite convenient. You can refer to the good-value hotels such as Ocean Suites Jeju Hotel beautiful sea view, or Check Inn Jeju Hotel better price and also view to the sea.
- Seogwipo-si Area: Located in the southern part of the island and often frequented by expensive attractions and attractions. If you choose here you should rent cars because the time from Seogwipo-si to the airport takes about 1 hour. Good-value hotels in the area can be described as Ocean Palace Hotel or Strawberry Field is designed in European style.
The hotel I stayed in was the Yeon Hotel located in Seogwipo-si, very nice room with balcony overlooking the sea and 연교 연교 SAEYEON bridge.
This hotel has ample car parking space so you can rent cars on the island can be assured, equipment and furniture in the room is high and full. Room price is 110 $ / 2 nights in Jeju.
Food needs to be discovered on the island:
- Spicy Hairtail Stew: A kind of eel and longtail fish (hairtail), just like an eel, normally the fish will not be fresh without the best preservation techniques, but on Jeju Island you will enjoy fish dishes. Almost freshest. Good food: Manna Siktang – 43 Dongnyuam-ro, Seongsan-eup (316-1 Goseong-ri), Jeju (at the top of Seongsan).
Fresh seafood: In Jeju you can catch quite a lot of Haenyeos, which are women who fish seafood without diving equipment, they usually dive in the depth of 20m under the sea, catching seafood Fresh produce. Because of its well-preserved Jeju Island as well as its favorable habitat, the seafood here is fresh and diverse.
Osullok Green Tea Desserts: This is the iconic tea brand of a green Jeju, they also have Osullok tea museum, a lot of good tea products like green tea drink, green tea cream.
The famous cafe: Bomnal is located in the northwest of the island, located in the center of a lot of pretty cafe (see more:Come to Jeju remember to check in virtual living in the beautiful cafe Bomnal)
Tourist spots on Jeju Island – Jeju island Experiences
See the sunrise at Seongsan Peak (Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak):
Jungmun Lava Columns
Watch the sunset at the peak of Songaksan
Love Land Park
JEJU, SOUTH KOREA – OCTOBER 24: A statue is seen at the theme park ‘Love Land’ on October 24, 2009 in Jeju, South Korea. Love Land is an outdoor sex-themed sculpture park which opened in 2004 on Jeju Island. The park runs sex education films and features 140 sculptures representing humans in various sexual positions. It also has other elements such as large phallus statues, stone labia, and hands-on exhibits such as a “masturbation-cycle.”.