Experiences in Hawaii: Hawaii is the 50th state in the United States and it is also an attractive destination for domestic and foreign tourists. Not only attract tourists by beauty, when you come to Hawaii you can also discover and experience a lot of interesting activities here such as volcanic sightseeing, Pearl Harbor … again. So how to travel to Hawaii? Where, where to go and what to eat when traveling Hawaii? To answer these questions, please join us to review the comprehensive Experiences in Hawaii full, super savings below here.
- 1 Hawaii travel experience
- 1.1 The time should travel Hawaii / Hawaii travel season is the most beautiful
- 1.2 How to travel to Hawaii
- 1.3 Motel, nice hotel, quality, good price in Hawaii
- 1.4 Places to visit, beautiful tourism, famous in Hawaii
- 1.5 What to eat when traveling Hawaii? Some good food, traditional food in Hawaii
- 1.6 Popular shopping destination in Hawaii
Hawaii travel experience
The time should travel Hawaii / Hawaii travel season is the most beautiful
When to travel to Hawaii? Interesting point in Hawaii is that you have to travel here at any time, in any season. Each season brings its own unique beauty of the season. If you want to enjoy the fresh air, sunshine can travel Hawaii during summer time between April and November. At this time the weather is not too hot, the average temperature fluctuates around 21-28 degrees C, very suitable for sightseeing. Or you can go to the east in the middle of December or March, the weather is about 18 – 24 degrees C is also very attractive.
However, if you want to save Hawaii travel expenses then you can go in May or November each year. This is the time when few people travel, so air tickets will be much cheaper than the Christmas season here. Moreover, hotel room rates are also often discounted very strong offline.
How to travel to Hawaii
How to travel to Hawaii by plane:
Transportation in Hawaii:
Motel, nice hotel, quality, good price in Hawaii
For the economy of Hawaii tourism is considered strength. Therefore, the hotel system, the hotel here developed quite strong, you can rely on your financial economy that suitable accommodation options. Here are some cheap, beautiful, best quality hotels in Hawaii you should refer to:
- Hostel City Maui 2: If you want to save on your Hawaii (HI) budget and save, Hostel City Maui 2 is the place. Here, not only will you be served enthusiastic staff, but when you come here you also experience wonderful massage room, relax, relax after a day of exploring sights, travel In Hawaii.
– Address: 1325 Lower Main Street, Kahului, Maui Hawaii.
– The lowest reference price: $ 79.00.
- Maui Oceanfront Days Inn: Cheap hotel, but received a lot of good feedback from customers such as: Spacious room, clean, full facilities and facilities staff enthusiastic service … Moreover, when you come here, you also have the opportunity to experience a lot of convenient services here such as gym, water sports (no motor) … also very interesting offline.
– Address: 2980 South Kihei Road, Kihei, Maui Hawaii.
– The lowest reference price: $ 113.90.
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki: As a 3.5 star hotel, you can enjoy many attractive services such as: Outdoor swimming pool, coffee shop …
– Address: 2040 Kuhio Ave, Waikiki, Oahu Hawaii.
– The lowest reference price: $ 142.62.
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is the perfect retreat for you. The hotel with staff professional staff, modern facilities also many services such as fitness facilities, spa, massage, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub … will help you experience Very interesting to come here.
– The lowest reference price: $ 259.00.
Ala Moana Hotel: A 3-star hotel with 20 spacious and comfortable rooms to choose from. When coming here, Ala Moana Hotel guarantees to provide the perfect service, the best quality to satisfy all customers, even the most difficult. In addition, the hotel is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities such as a gymnasium, spa, outdoor swimming pool … to make you feel relaxed, comfortable and fun during your Hawaii vacation. .
– Address: 410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu Business Center, Oahu Hawaii.
– The lowest reference price: $ 319.00.
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa: If your financial health is a bit too much, then think of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, one of Hawaii’s most popular and well known hotels. come. Because of its convenient location, easy access to famous tourist attractions and tourist attractions in Hawaii along with a team of professional staffs, modern facilities, full facilities … to help you feel at ease. Come here
– Address: 2424 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Oahu Hawaii.
– The lowest reference price: $ 339.00.
Places to visit, beautiful tourism, famous in Hawaii
Town of Waikiki
One of the great vacation destinations you should visit while touring the USA. When you come here, not only will you have the opportunity to stay in luxury hotels, modern and happy to trade with shopping centers crowded, busy but also enjoy the fresh air, Cool beach of Waikiki with jade blue water again. Perhaps because of that reason that this place is considered one of the famous tourist attractions, famous in Hawaii you should not miss.
Na Pali Wildlife Park
Hawaii National Volcanoes Park
Hawaii National Volcanic National Park is a popular tourist attraction in Hawaii, where you can explore the origins and development of Hawaii from an ancient time. Climb to the observatory you can see with your own eyes the huge vents left by the volcano and volcanic lava eruptions or caves that were formed long ago about 500 years ago. In addition, there are souvenir stalls and museums that will help you learn a lot of useful information about Hawaii. Surely you will have a very interesting trip when coming here.
Arizona USS Memorial at Pearl Harbor
Speaking of the famous attractions in Hawaii, it is impossible not to mention the Arizona USS Memorial at Pearl Harbor, which attracts more than 2 million visitors a year. This is the largest natural harbor in Hawaii and also the area with huge pearls that the locals call the Pearl Harbor. What’s more, here you can even better understand the history of the Arizona Memorial and many more are waiting for you to discover.
Coffee farm in Kona
Whether you like coffee or not, when traveling Hawaii you should also visit the coffee farm in Kona even once. When you come here to explore the coffee garden and coffee plants you can also enjoy a cup of delicious coffee directly in the garden. In addition, if you travel Hawaii, USA in November, you also have the opportunity to participate in Coffee Cultural Festival Kona extremely interesting offline. Some of the famous coffee farms in Kona, Hawaii you should visit: Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation, Hilo Coffee Mill, Greenwell Farms, …
What to eat when traveling Hawaii? Some good food, traditional food in Hawaii
Speaking of traditional Hawaiian dishes, Poi is one of the most delicious dishes, loved by so many people. Any visitor who travels to Hawaii wants to enjoy this dish once. Poi is not only attractive to diners, it also has a spiritual meaning in everyday life of Hawaiian people.
Loco-Moco is also considered one of the best traditional dishes in Hawaii. For this dish, you can use for breakfast or lunch are okay. How to make Loco-Moco varied, rich and simple, just a little white rice and then covered with layers of meat, eggs, gravy sauce is already able to enjoy then. Each recipe gives a unique flavor, so enjoy all the flavors of this Loco-Mono to appreciate the appeal of the dish.
Finally seafood dishes, this is also one of the delicious food, famous in Hawaii you definitely have to try. The seafood dishes here are very rich, in which the most famous is Ahi (made from tuna fish) and Toko Poke (Korean dish made from live fish). More delicious.
Some good restaurants in Hawaii:
- Gerards Restaurant: Mainly serves French cuisine.
– Average price: 50 USD. – Opening hours: All days of the week from 18h – 22h.
– Phone: +1 808 661 8939.
– Address: 174 Lahainaluna Road, Lahaina, HI.
- SeaWatch Restaurant: A seafood dinner cruise.
– Average price: 40 USD.
– Opening hours: Weekdays from 8am – 9pm.
– Address: 100 Wailea Golf Club Drive, Kihei, HI.
- Hali’imaile General Store: Fusion foods.
– Average price: 25 USD.
– Opening hours: From 11am to 2:30 pm, Monday to Friday. For Saturday and Sunday only, the door is open from 5:30 am – 21:30 pm.
– Phone: +1 808 572 2666. – Address: 900 Haliimaile Road, Makawao, HI.
- Sansei Seafood and Sushi: Specializing in Japanese cuisine.
– Average price: 25 USD.
– Opening hours: Weekdays from 17:30 pm to midnight.
– Phone: +1 808 669 6286. – Address: 115 Bay Drive, Lahaina, HI.
- Ululani’s Hawaiian Shave Ice: Specialized in selling the finest Hawaiian ice cream and ice cream.
– Average price: 5 USD.
– Opening hours: All weekdays from 9am – 10pm.
– Phone: 360-609-5678.
– Address: 819 Front St, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii.
Popular shopping destination in Hawaii
Kahala Mall Center:
If you are looking for cheap shopping in Hawaii then the Kahala Mall Center is the ideal hint for you. When you come here, you will find a wide variety of items that are sold throughout the CBD, from clothing, footwear, cosmetics, toys to food … to help you easily find. I get the items to buy. What’s more, not only will it satisfy your shopping needs, but here you will also have the opportunity to discover some of Hawaii’s luscious, delicious restaurants, theaters, and the great Kahala Mall. Center. Perhaps for the reason that the center is considered to be the ideal vacation and relaxation destination for visitors.
– Address: 4211 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii.
A popular shopping destination in Hawaii with a wide area of up to 293,000 square feet. There are more than 150 large and large shops selling a wide variety of items such as fashion, electronics, cosmetics, furniture … so you can easily find the goods you like. Besides, there are many good restaurants in Hawaii also focus here. Certainly Royal Hawaiian will be your great stop when traveling Hawaii.
– Opening hours: Weekdays from 9am – 9pm.
– Address: 2201 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, Hawaii.
If you want to find good books or stationery, go to Borders Books. This is a large, well-known bookstore in Hawaii and it sells books from science, fiction, economics, management, and more. Especially, when you come here you can search for a quiet corner sitting reading and feeling content is also very interesting.
– Opening hours: Weekdays from 8am – 22pm.
– Address: 1200 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI.
Hawaii is interesting and attractive right? Hopefully with the latest Hawaii travel experience, the most up-to-date and up-to-date information will help you find out as much as you can about the trip, including how to travel to Hawaii. Where to go, where to go and what to eat when traveling Hawaii … to help make your trip more smoothly. Wish you have a memorable Hawaii trip.