Jeju island Experiences: Jeju Island is also known as the “Hawaii of Korea”, which is attractive with beautiful natural scenery, beaches, museums and unique entertainment. Along chillytrip.com to famous destinations in Jeju Island, information about: Address, opening hours & admission price for your trip offline.
- 1 Popular tourist destination in Jeju Island
- 1.1 What do you know about Jeju Island?
- 1.2 Jeju Love Park – Jeju island Experiences
- 1.3 Seongsan Ilchulbong – Jeju attractions
- 1.4 Hallasan mountain – Paradise on Jeju Island
- 1.5 Udo – island attracts visitors in Jeju
- 1.6 Visiting Jeju Folk Village when you arrive in Jeju
- 1.7 Beautiful beaches in Jeju Island – Jeju island Experiences
- 1.8 Teddy Bear Museum – a prominent destination on Jeju Island
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 Related
Popular tourist destination in Jeju Island
What do you know about Jeju Island?
To experience the Jeju Island travel experience fun, you should also take the time to learn the information about Jeju Island of Korea.
Jeju is the largest island in Korea, 41km long, 73km wide. With a mild climate all year round, the hottest month is not over 33 C, beautiful nature, waterfalls, white sands, clear blue sea – Jeju is a popular honeymoon destination. As well as resort tourism.
The period from April to June of the year is the best time to visit Jeju Island. In 2011, Jeju Island became one of the seven new wonders of the world, also known as the “Korean mermaid”.
The capital of the island is Jeju City. Jeju Island is one of the 9 provinces of Korea and is the largest and most famous island in the area. Jeju Island is 434 km south of Seoul, to take from Seoul to Jeju Island by plane takes about 1 hour.
In addition, Jeju International Airport regularly flies to Tokyo, Osaka, Beijing and Shanghai. So you can combine tourism Jeju Island, South Korea combined with the tourist spots.
Jeju Love Park – Jeju island Experiences
- 680-26, Yeon-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju, Korea; +82 64 712 6988
- Open from 9:00 pm until late at night
- Entrance fee: ₩ 9,000 ($ 8)
Jeju island Experiences: Where should Jeju Island travel? Love Park on Jeju Island started operating in 2014, displaying nearly 140 statues of sexual significance that attracts domestic and foreign visitors. The park was built with the idea of sex education for teens in Korea, with extracurricular excursions to Jeju Island. The park is only open to those who are 18 years old or older and come here to masterpieces that will make you blush, but it will bring a lot of excitement to your trip.
Seongsan Ilchulbong – Jeju attractions
- Seongsan Ilchulbong, 284-12, Ilchul-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju
One of the most popular tourist attractions on Jeju Island is Seongsan Ilchulbong. Seongsan Ilchulbong is also known as the Sunset Peak – a cone-shaped peak formed by lava eruptions into the sea 4,000 years ago. With a diameter of 600m, shaped like a giant ancient castle, bowl-shaped volcanic crater, unique texture, Seongsan Ilchulbong has a green vegetation that is a favorite destination for locals and visitors.
Hallasan mountain – Paradise on Jeju Island
- Seongpanak Entrance; San 137-24, Gyorae-ri, Jocheon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju; +82 64 725 9950
Jeju Island Tourism, Korea What’s Hot? You can discover Halla is considered the highest mountain in Korea, with the height of 1950 m. Hallasan National Park has more than 1,800 species of plants and thousands of animals, Halla cliffs are recognized by UNESCO as world cultural heritages. Beautiful natural scenery, spring with a rhododendron blossom, autumn leaves fall yellow throughout the winter, the mountain is covered with a white of snow.
Udo – island attracts visitors in Jeju
- Bus fare and car hire: ₩ 20,000 ($ 18)
- Bicycle Rental Price: ₩ 10,000 ($ 9)
- Ferry ticket price to Udo: ₩ 500 ($ 0.40) (departing per hour from Seongsan port
This is one of the most attractive places in Jeju, famous for its white sands, the only coral beach in Korea. Possessing the blue beaches, beautiful black lava cliffs, to Udo you can take the ferry about 15 minutes. Udo area is about 6km2 and population less than 2000 people, just in the morning you can visit, explore all the island.
Visiting Jeju Folk Village when you arrive in Jeju
This is a traditional village in Korea, located at the foot of Mount Hallasan. Jeju Folk has long been a popular destination in Jeju. The village consists of new houses built of volcanic rock, roofed with grass, coming here you will be walking on beautiful trails. In addition, traveling Jeju Island self-sufficiency you can also encounter the stone statue, the island’s guardian god, the people here conjecture that, when touching the parts of the statue will bring something good.
Beautiful beaches in Jeju Island – Jeju island Experiences
One of the most popular places on Jeju Island is the beach, which you should not miss while touring this beautiful island. Hyeopjae and Jungmun are two popular beaches in Jeju Island, in which Hyeopjae Beach is suitable for relaxing and swimming, while Jungmun Beach is suitable for water sports.
- Jungmun Sea, 3039, Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju
- Hyeopjae Sea, 2497-1 Hyeopjae-ri, Hallim-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju
Teddy Bear Museum – a prominent destination on Jeju Island
- Teddy Bear Museum, 31, Jungmungwangwang-ro 110 beon-gil, Seogwipo-si, Jeju; +82 64 738 7600
- Open daily from 9am – 4pm (from mid-July to late August, open from 9am to 11pm)
- Ticket price: ₩ 7,000 ($ 6) for adults, ₩ 6,000 ($ 5) for children
If you are a follower of Teddy Bear, this is the ideal destination for your Jeju Island tour. Here, showcasing the huge collection of bears, from the bears to the smallest teddy bears in the world. In addition, there is a display area, a museum, a souvenir shop and a coffee shop.