Japan is a developed country with modern living conditions. But there is still a lot of traditional culture. From the time associated with the trip I have longed for a trip to this land of sunrise. Although there are many difficulties in Japan, but it is difficult to realize how true dreams really matter. I write this article with the desire to help you reach the conditions that can reach Japan, to Mount Fuji, the ancient crags in Kyoto, or the forests of yellow leaves in temperate autumn.
This program is suitable for you to go to Japan for the first time, Discover the most beautiful cities in Japan, and want to go free with the most cost savings. With our experience, we will design an impressive and unique schedule for the August and November periods. This is a 7-day program, with visits to major cities in Japan such as Kyoto, Osaka, And Tokyo, Mount Fuji.
- 1 Tokyo – Mount Fuji – Osaka – Kyoto – 6 days 5 nights
- 1.1 What will you experience?
- 1.2 Why should go this program?
- 1.3 Detailed schedule 6 days 5 nights – Travel Japan:
- 1.4 Like this:
- 1.5 Related
Tokyo – Mount Fuji – Osaka – Kyoto – 6 days 5 nights
What will you experience?
- See Mount Fuji from Chureito Pagoda
- The Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto, Osaka, Japan
- Beautiful bamboo forest in Kyoto, and gardens Leafy leaves (red autumn yellow)
- Osaka Castle with ancient traditional style
- Experience the emotions of autumn leaves (November)
Why should go this program?
- The maximum cost savings for a long journey and many points of interest
- The program goes to many ancient cities like Kyoto or Osaka. Walk around Mount Fuji and experience a beautiful night at Kawaguchi Lake.
Detailed schedule 6 days 5 nights – Travel Japan:
Day 1: The delegation met at airport Flying night to Tokyo
Day 2: Go to Narita Airport by bus to Tokyo
- Visit Rikugien Garden The beautiful Ginko tree at: Meiji Jingu Gaien Park
- Meiji Temple
- Shinjuku or Akihabara shopping district
Day 3: Departure to Kyoto
8h00: Go to Tokyo Station and take Shinkansen straight to Kyoto for 2.5 hours
Visit Arashiyama bamboo Garden
Fushimi Inari Taisha Temple (over 1000 long gates)
Have a rest, visit the Nishinki marke
Day 4: Kyoto – move to Osaka
Visit to Tofukuji Temple
Old Town in Higashiyama District Afternoon move to Osaka
Night sleep Osaka
Day 5: Discover Osaka
Morning visit Osaka Castle (Osaka Castle)
Afternoon shopping and playing at the Namba Center – Dontoburi
Shopping and shopping until dark